Administration, Order Fulfilment & Sales Support - Newcastle
We have a very rare opportunity that has become available for an administrative and customer advocacy superstar to join our team on a permanent part time basis.APPLY NOW
Permanent Part Time Position (9am-3pm Monday to Friday)
We have a very rare opportunity that has become available for an administrative and customer advocacy superstar to join our team on a permanent part time basis.
We are Haddcorp Group Services and we’re order processing experts, working with Telstra Business Technology Centres in Northern NSW and Newcastle to fulfil orders and solutions for their clients that help achieve their business goals. We are looking for an enthusiastic, process loving individual to join our team based in our Newcastle office.
What’s it like working with us?
- We are a team who put in the work to make sure that we succeed and achieve great outcomes for our customers
- We encourage each other, have a laugh and want each other to succeed in all that we do
- We are passionate with delivering great customer experiences
- We are driven to achieve our goals, and love a bit of friendly competition
- We are a family, we work together and have each other’s backs
- We have a good mix of work hard/play hard. We know when to have a laugh, and when its time to be serious and get the job done
Who Are You?
- You have a solid understanding of what's important to business owners, with the ability to effectively communicate with business clients from small to medium size businesses
- You are proactive, enthusiastic and driven to achieve get your daily tasks done
- You have high attention to detail with impeccable time management skills
- You have the ability to work at pace and under pressure
- You have professional phone manner and exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- You are a quick learner, with experience in using CRMs and have a keen interest in learning and using new technologies
- You’re not just looking for a job, but somewhere you can have an impact
What’s the Role Look Like Day to Day?
No two days are ever the same in our industry, but you will be:
- Processing sales orders in Telstra systems including but not limited to Mobiles and NBN
- Engaging with customers throughout the sales process to drive customer advocacy
- Liaising with Telstra back of house support teams
- Following processes to a ‘T’ to maintain compliance expectations
- Supporting our clients over the phone with service enquiries
What do We Offer?
Not only do we offer a great place to work, a great team and a whole lot of fun, we also will offer you:
- School Hours
- No weekend work!
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities