Automotive Electrical & Accessory Fitter
We are seeking an energetic person who is motivated to work in our fast paced team, that enjoys some travel & keen to earn bonuses and overtime for going the extra lengths this role can sometime demand.APPLY NOW
Permanent Full Time or Part Time Role
Haddtrack aggregate intelligent telematics solutions from the worlds industry leading technology providers. We specialise in providing fleet management solutions for all industries & work with over 800 clients across the length & breadth of Australia to implement & leverage a range of telematics solutions.
We operate predominantly across New South Wales, South East QLD & Western Australia. We are rapidly expanding & role has become available to join our installation & maintenance team in North West NSW.
We are seeking an energetic person who is motivated to work in our fast paced team, that enjoys some travel & keen to earn bonuses and overtime for going the extra lengths this role can sometime demand.
Ideally we seek someone with Auto Electrical qualifications or experience working with Light Vehicles, Heavy Trucks or Plant & Machinery. If you have experience fitting Automotive Accessories & fundamental understanding of auto electrical systems & looking to further a career, undertake further training whilst making good money then please apply now!
Our Core Products Solutions Include:
Teletrac Navman - A global leader in delivering software-as-a-service (SaaS) end to end telematics solutions. Fleet management software allows clients to track and manage critical fleet information from to improve productivity, reduce operating expenses & improve safety / compliance.
Mobileye - A global authority in the development of computer vision and machine learning, data analysis, localization, and mapping technologies for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS). Mobileye identifies certain potentially dangerous situations, and provides audio and visual alerts to assist the drivers in preventing or mitigating a collision, helping reduce risk and cost
Guardian by Seeing Machines - The global leader in technology that prevents driver fatigue and distraction related events in real time, to enhance safety. Guardian uses in-vehicle sensors to monitor in real time the driver’s levels of fatigue and distraction & is proven to reduce fatigue events by more than 905
ABOUT THE ROLE
This varied role will include, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Attending scheduled appointments to install and maintain telematics products
- Liaising with clients on site as well as both our office team & vendors technical service teams regarding working being completed
- Flexibility in managing your work day in conjunction with clients needs
- Most work is completed Monday to Friday, however some weekend work may be required & always on offer as part of our bonus structure
- Travelling and staying across NSW from time to time
The successful applicant will have
- A positive, can do attitude
- Be a quick learner
- A keen interest in automotive solutions
- A high level of technical knowledge with the ability to learn new technologies
- Driven to deliver superior quality of workmanship
- Good communication skills
- The ability to manage your workload and competing demands on your time
- Certificates in Automotive Electrical Technology will be highly regarded
In return we offer:
- A supportive management team
- Vehicle and company assets
- Ongoing training and education
- A generous base salary plus superannuation and bonus structure and overtime hours if desired
- Endless work!