Business Solutions Professional - Tamworth
The Telstra Business Technology Centre Northern NSW is looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic person to join our sales team who interact with our customers face to face from our Tamworth Head Office.APPLY NOW
Telstra Business Technology Centre Northern NSW
Full Time Position
The Haddcorp Group is a locally owned family of technology-focused businesses based in Northern New South Wales, providing support for both consumer and business customers.
With offices in both Tamworth and Coffs Harbour, the Telstra Business Technology Centre Northern NSW is looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic person to join our sales team who interact with our customers face to face from our Tamworth Head Office.
You will be joining a team of successful individuals, who thrive on providing superior solutions to meet our client's needs. You will build relationships with our valued, existing clients and have a keen interest in learning and using new technologies. You will gain an understanding of the client's needs and use these insight to build solutions around mobile and fixed connectivity, business applications, unified communications and a range of other ICT solutions.
You will be joining a vibrant, dynamic motivated team of high performers, who are driven to add value to their customers business and get the job done. You will be provided with attractive incentives and a other motivations to strive to achieve monthly sales targets.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting business customers who visit our Centre for Sales, Service and Technical Support enquires
- You will have business conversations with your customers to develop solutions that will meet their long term business goals
- Assist with transactional requests including but not limited to completing mobile sales and simplex account enquiries
- Building relationships, rapport, and providing communications solutions to businesses throughout Northern NSW
- A solid level of business acumen with ability to effectively communicate with small to medium size business clients
- You are enthusiastic, resilient and driven to reach monthly KPIs
- You have high attention to detail with impeccable time management skills
- You have the ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- You have professional phone manner and exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- You have skills in handling and managing objections effectively
- You have a keen interest in learning and using new technologies
Benefits and Perks:
- In return you will be offered a base salary plus generous, uncapped bonuses
- Get your weekends back! Working hours are between Monday to Friday with no weekend work
- Exciting work environment with a management team that always has your back
- Multiple opportunities for promotion across our group of businesses