Business Technology Advisor - Port Macquarie
Utilising your passion for technology and excellent customer service skills, you create the ultimate experience and turn our customers into loyal Telstra fans who support our TBTC.APPLY NOW
Face to Face Solutions Consultant
Business to Business IT and Technology Sales
Telstra Business Technology Centre Northern NSW
Port Macquarie Region - Full Time Position
Job Profile Summary
As a BTA at TBTC Northern NSW, you compel our customers to love our solutions and the overall experience of engaging with Telstra through our Centre. Utilising your passion for technology and excellent customer service skills, you create the ultimate experience and turn our customers into loyal Telstra fans who support our TBTC. You provide advanced solutions and best practice guidance, make decisions based on your commercial acumen and understanding of the market, coordinate with other departments to actively listen to customer’s concerns and support sales and marketing teams to turn our business goals into a reality.
As a BTA, you use your excellent customer service skills and technical acumen to deliver against the following responsibilities:
- Leverage substantial expertise and experience as a subject matter expert to recommend Telstra’s Business products and solutions to customer portfolio. Provide advice and support to internal stakeholders to identify new business opportunities.
- Gather relevant sources of information and insights from internal and external stakeholders to provide advice and consultation regarding development of customer solutions.
- Apply a breadth of knowledge gained via industry trends and competitive marketplace analysis to provide input into multi-product customer deals and accordingly develop business strategies for revenue generation.
- Make a strong contribution to the development of compelling proposals, relating to the value proposition for customer offers, while maintaining the protection of Telstra’s commercial interests and ensuring business plans continue to meet company goals.
- Proactively engage with cross-functional teams to participate in or advise on commercial / solution requirements, assist in new solution introduction, development, management and release activities.
- Provide expert guidance on the effective use of technology and solutions in order to achieve business outcomes in alignment with business requirements
- Support the broader TBTC Account management team with technical support and knowledge
- Meet individual and team sales and performance KPIs.
- Business Acumen
- Communication – written and verbal
- End to End Sales experience
- Growth Mindset
- Relationship Management
- Stakeholder Management
What’s it like working with us?
- We are a team who put in the work to make sure that we succeed and achieve great outcomes for our customers
- We encourage each other, have a laugh and want each other to succeed in all that we do
- We are passionate with delivering great customer experiences
- We are driven to achieve our goals, and love a bit of friendly competition
- We are a family, we work together and have each other’s backs
- We have a good mix of work hard/play hard. We know when to have a laugh, and when its time to be serious and get the job done
What does the role look like day to day?
Reporting to our Regional Sales Manager, the successful applicant will meet with our Telstra clients throughout the Port Macquarie region and build strong business relationships, using effective questioning and solution selling techniques to gain an understanding of the client's business to build technology solutions from our suite of products including unified communications, data networks, SDWAN, applications, and a range of other ICT solutions. You will thrive on providing solutions to drive productivity and value for our clients businesses. You will be provided with constant motivation and incentives to hit your monthly sales targets with generous bonuses paid accordingly.
- Previous experience in a similar Telstra Sales or IT sales role is highly regarded
- You are motivated to understand your clients, develop solutions and achieve your monthly sales and service KPIs
- You are passionate about, learning and educating clients on new technologies
- You have a high level of business acumen and communicate effectively with stakeholders
- You are a self-starter with great time management skills
- You have a high attention to detail and data accuracy
- You have objection handling and complaints management skills
- You must be available to travel and stay throughout the Northern NSW region
In return we will provide you with
- A competitive base salary with an OTE of $100K p.a
- Vehicle Allowance and company assets
- Generous, uncapped bonus structure
- Ongoing training and support