Relationship Manager - Tamworth
We are growing our team of Relationship Managers and are looking for enthusiastic, dynamic people to join our Tamworth or Coffs Harbour office (or Work From Home options available) on a permanent, full time basis.APPLY NOW
Full Time Role
Telstra Business Centre Northern NSW
Job Profile Summary
As Relationship Manager at Telstra Business Centre Northern NSW, you support the development of deep customer relationships, managing and growing your own defined portfolio of accounts. This role is critical to maintaining strong customer relationships that grow our business customer portfolios. Your ability to listen to and deeply understand our customers, combined with your exceptional organisational skills will ensure you support our business customers to find the best ICT solutions to achieve their business goals.
We are growing our team of Relationship Managers and are looking for enthusiastic, dynamic people to join our Tamworth or Coffs Harbour office (or Work From Home options available) on a permanent, full time basis.
What’s it like working with us?
- We are a team who put in the work to make sure that we succeed and achieve great outcomes for our customers
- We encourage each other, have a laugh and want each other to succeed in all that we do
- We are passionate with delivering great customer experiences
- We are driven to achieve our goals, and love a bit of friendly competition
- We are a family, we work together and have each other’s backs
- We have a good mix of work hard/play hard. We know when to have a laugh, and when its time to be serious and get the job done
Who Are You?
- You are mature, adaptable and have a positive attitude even when you face challenges
- You are enthusiastic, resilient and driven to reach your monthly targets
- You love a challenge, solving problems and are continually looking for ways to better yourself
- You are empathetic, patient and understanding of your customer’s needs
- You love working in a fast paced, exciting environment
- You have brilliant skills in handling and managing objections effectively
- You love learning about new technologies
- You’re not just looking for a job, but somewhere you can develop your career and progress through the company
- As an Relationship Manager, you apply your excellent relationship building and organisational skills to deliver the following responsibilities:
- Take ownership for managing relevant customer relationships to support ongoing development, drive customer satisfaction and achieve revenue and sales objectives for the defined portfolio.
- Contribute to implementing the segment and portfolio strategy (including outbound campaigns) in order to support the retention and growth of customer portfolios.
- Take accountability for managing inbound/outbound customer sales and service contracts, exploring sales opportunities, responding to queries and escalating complaints and leads to more experienced team members as required, to ensure timely mediation and positive customer experiences.
- Participate in customer initiatives such as developing and maintaining relevant account and portfolio plans that support ongoing relationship development and contribute to the achievement of financial and customer targets
- Continue to upskill and develop capability and knowledge across Telstra’s portfolio of products and business solutions
What do We Offer?
Not only do we offer a great place to work, a great team and a whole lot of fun, we also will offer you:
- Base Salary plus a completely uncapped bonus structure paid monthly
- No weekend work!
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Multiple opportunities for promotion across our group of businesses