Retail Sales Professional - Tamworth
The Tamworth store is on the lookout for driven individuals to join their sales team on a full tim basis.
When you join our team, you are joining a vibrant, dynamic motivated group of high performers, who have the ability to get the task done. Our staff are provided with constant motivation and incentives to hit targets and engage in professional development.
Full Time Positions Available
You will be joining a vibrant, dynamic motivated team of high performers, who have the ability to get the task done. You will be provided with constant motivation and incentives to hit your monthly sales targets.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting Retail and Small Business customers who enter the store with all enquiries delivering solutions to meet the customer’s needs
- Achievement of sales and service targets
- Database usage and order entry
- Ensuring exceptional customer experiences with every interaction
- The ability to effectively communicate with all customers
- You are self-motivated and driven to reach monthly KPIs
- You have high attention to detail with impeccable time management skills
- You have the ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- You have a passion for delivering solutions while ensuring customer advocacy
- You have a high attention to detail and data accuracy
- You have objection handling and complaints management skills
- You have a keen interest in learning and using new technologies
- You will be required to work Saturdays
In return you will be offered
- An hourly rate paid according to the General Retail Industry Award
- A generous, uncapped weekly bonus
- Ad hoc sales incentives