TBTC Account Manager - Central Coast
We are growing our team and are looking for enthusiastic, dynamic people to join our team of phone based account managers in our Newcastle office.
When you join our team, you are joining a vibrant, dynamic motivated group of high performers, who have the ability to get the task done. Our staff are provided with constant motivation and incentives to hit targets and engage in professional development.
Full Time Position
The Telstra Business Technology Centre Central Coast is a technology focused business providing support for business customers.
You will be joining a team of successful individuals, who thrive on providing superior solutions to meet our client's needs. You will build relationships with our valued, existing clients and have a keen interest in learning and using new technologies. You will gain an understanding of the client's needs and build solutions and use these insight to build solutions around mobile and fixed connectivity, business applications, unified communications and a range of other ICT solutions.
You will be joining a vibrant, dynamic motivated team of high performers, who are driven to add value to their customers business and get the job done. You will be provided with attractive incentives and a other motivations to strive to achieve monthly sales targets.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of customer accounts, liaising between key stakeholders to deliver ICT products to meet the client's needs
- Having business conversations with your customer base to develop solutions that will meet their long term business goals
- Assist with transactional requests including but not limited to completing mobile sales and simplex account management enquiries
- Building relationships, rapport, and providing communications solutions to businesses throughout Newcastle and the Central Coast
- A solid level of business acumen with ability to effectively communicate with small to medium size business clients
- You are enthusiastic, resilient and driven to reach monthly KPIs
- You have high attention to detail with impeccable time management skills
- You have the ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- You have professional phone manner and exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- You have skills in handling and managing objections effectively
- You have a keen interest in learning and using new technologies
Benefits and Perks:
- In return you will be offered a base salary plus generous uncapped bonuses - an OTE of $80K p.a.
- Get your weekends back! Working hours are between Monday to Friday with no weekend work
- Exciting work environment with a management team that always has your back
- Multiple opportunities for promotion across our group of businesses