Level Three IT Technician
Entourage Technology currently has a full time role for a highly skilled Level Three IT Technician, based in Tamworth, Hunter Region, Central West NSW.APPLY NOW
Full Time Position - Tamworth, Hunter Region, Central West NSW
Entourage Technology is a locally owned and operated business who are proud to offer superior technology services to our region. With a team of fifteen specialised tech experts and strong relationships with industry partners, Entourage Technology offers businesses the experience and knowledge to ensure technology solutions grow with them.
Our clients are supported by our highly skilled technical operations team based in Northern NSW for all their phone system, networking, servers and software requirements from installation to ongoing maintenance and support.
As an IT Technician you will have a minimum of 2 years experience and be driven to deliver customer centric experiences and excel through communicating with key internal and external stakeholders including but not limited to sales teams, fulfilment teams, customers and industry vendors.
As a technical specialist, you will work autonomously, in a team environment. This varied role will involve maintaining customer relationships and standards of service while executing on key deliverables.
Level 3 Helpdesk Applicant
Technical skills would include (but not limited to):
- High level enterprise networking experience including data centre networks
- Design and setup of cloud server backup systems
- Server design and scoping
- Experience administering windows active directory environments
- Support, security policy and business policy experience for windows workstations and their software
- Policy creation and design for Microsoft 365/Azure security and compliance
- Knowledge of cloud server architecture
- Experience designing MDM solutions
- Skills managing a team of technicians would also be beneficial
Typical Tasks for Installation and Support would include (but not limited to)
- Server backup solutions
- Enterprise routers, firewalls, switches & Wi-Fi access points
- Security policy design, security software deployments
- Windows workstations and peripherals
- Telephony systems
- Provide unparalleled customer experiences through effective communication
- Have a desire to drive innovation within the technical department and with customers
- Aspire to continually learn and develop your skill set and learn new tasks and systems quickly
- Have superior time management skills and the ability to multitask in a high-pressure environment
- You will have proven analytical and problem solving skills
- A Valid Driver's Licence with the ability to travel and stay overnight throughout Northern NSW
In return, we will provide you with supportive management, a dynamic team environment and a negotiable competitive salary with career progression opportunities.
Let us know why you'd be the best person for the job by applying with a cover letter discussing what level role you are applying for, how you would meet the criteria above, resume and current references.