Level Two IT Technician
As an IT Technician you will have a minimum of 3 years experience and be driven to deliver customer centric experiences and excel through communicating with key internal and external stakeholders including but not limited to sales teams, fulfilment teams, customers and industry vendors.APPLY NOW
Role Based in Tamworth
Full Time Position
The Telstra Business Technology Centre Northern NSW is a locally owned and operated Business Technology Centre employing over 40 staff across Northern NSW. We work with Small Business customers throughout this region to understand and grow our customers businesses through our suite of ICT solutions.
Our clients are supported by our highly skilled technical operations team based in Tamworth and Coffs Harbour for all their phone system, networking, servers and software requirements from installation to ongoing maintenance and support.
As an IT Technician you will have a minimum of 3 years experience and be driven to deliver customer centric experiences and excel through communicating with key internal and external stakeholders including but not limited to sales teams, fulfilment teams, customers and industry vendors.
As a technical specialist, you will work autonomously, in a team environment. This varied role will involve maintaining customer relationships and standards of service while executing on key deliverables.
Typical Tasks would include (but not limited to):
- Internal and external customer helpdesk support (remote and onsite)
- Data networking
- Fault diagnostics and repair for internal and external customers
- Deployment of technical solutions for IT projects
- Application deployment
The successful applicant must posses the following:
Be highly competent in technical skills across:
- Servers and storage, including cloud storage
- Networks and security
- Software and applications
- Cloud services.
- IT auditing
Be able to install, setup and/or migrate, and support solutions, including but not limited to:
- Onsite and cloud based back up solutions
- Software applications across such vendors as Microsoft, Cisco & Connectwise
- Routers, Firewalls & Wi-Fi access points
- Desktop terminals
To be considered for this opportunity, it is essential that you have:
- A minimum of 3 Years previous experience in a similar technical role
- Microsoft (MCP/MSCE) Qualification or equivalent experience
- CISCO CCNA Qualification or equivalent experience
- Provide unparalleled customer experiences through effective communication
- Have a desire to drive innovation within the technical department and with customers
- Aspire to continually learn and develop your skill set and learn new tasks and systems quickly
- Have superior time management skills and the ability to multitask in a high-pressure environment
- You will have proven analytical and problem solving skills
- A Valid Driver's Licence with the ability to travel and stay overnight throughout Northern NSW
In return, we will provide you with supportive management, a dynamic team environment and a negotiable competitive salary with career progression opportunities.