Level Two IT Technician
As an IT Technician you will have a minimum of 2 years experience and be driven to deliver customer centric experiences and excel through communicating with key internal and external stakeholders including but not limited to sales teams, fulfilment teams, customers and industry vendors.APPLY NOW
Roles based in Orange, Bathurst & Mudgee
Full Time Position
Entourage Technology is a locally owned and operated business who are proud to offer superior technology services to our region. With a team of fifteen specialised tech experts and strong relationships with industry partners, Entourage Technology offers businesses the experience and knowledge to ensure technology solutions grow with them.
Our clients are supported by our highly skilled technical operations team based in Northern NSW for all their phone system, networking, servers and software requirements from installation to ongoing maintenance and support.
As an IT Technician you will have a minimum of 2 years experience and be driven to deliver customer centric experiences and excel through communicating with key internal and external stakeholders including but not limited to sales teams, fulfilment teams, customers and industry vendors.
As a technical specialist, you will work autonomously, in a team environment. This varied role will involve maintaining customer relationships and standards of service while executing on key deliverables.
Level 2 Applicant
Technical skills and experience would include (but not limited to):
- Helpdesk support for remote customers or onsite support
- Skills with all Microsoft 365 products and solutions
- Fault diagnostics and repair via in person or remote scenarios
- Sound understanding of computer and network security
- Ability to troubleshoot complex networks
- Software and applications deployment on Windows systems
- Telephony system experience
- Experience managing a windows active directory environment
- Experience supporting MDM solutions
Typical Tasks for Installation and Support would include (but not limited to)
- Multisite / Enterprise Network equipment
- Workstations, Laptops, and their peripherals
- Email accounts via Microsoft 365, Outlook etc
- Advanced software/settings on a Windows Environment
- Endpoint and email security products
- Telephony system hardware and peripherals
- MDM products
- Provide unparalleled customer experiences through effective communication
- Have a desire to drive innovation within the technical department and with customers
- Aspire to continually learn and develop your skill set and learn new tasks and systems quickly
- Have superior time management skills and the ability to multitask in a high-pressure environment
- You will have proven analytical and problem solving skills
- A Valid Driver's Licence with the ability to travel and stay overnight throughout Northern NSW
In return, we will provide you with supportive management, a dynamic team environment and a negotiable competitive salary with career progression opportunities.
Let us know why you'd be the best person for the job by applying with a cover letter discussing what level role you are applying for, how you would meet the criteria above, resume and current references.